Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to this site. Henley Homes may vary these terms from time to time and the revised terms will be deemed to apply at the relevant time in respect of your registration. No other terms shall apply. By proceeding to use the site, you agree to be bound by the following conditions.
- Henley Homes plc controls and operates the site from the United Kingdom and complies with English law. If you are not based in the UK, then your use of the site is without the permission of Henley Homes plc, which will not be responsible for any loss or liability arising as a result of such authorised access.
- Henley Homes reserves the right to modify or delete the material from the site at any time and Henley Homes plc may at any time revise these terms by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revision until such a time as you have entered a legally binding contract to purchase a Henley Homes property and should therefore periodically visit this page to review this page to review current terms.
- Henley Homes always uses reasonable efforts to include the most accurate information on the site. However Henley Homes makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy of any information given and assumes no liability for any error or omissions in the content of the site. this information should be treated as guide only and, while every effort has been made , we cannot guarantee the accuracy. If there is any point which is of particular importance, please make this known to the selling agent and Henley Homes will be pleased to check the information for you. Misrepresentation Act 1967.
- The information of the site is correct at the time it is posted, however it is subject to subsequent variation without notice.
- Henley Homes has not reviewed and does not review any sites that are linked to the Site and it is not responsible for the content nor any liability arising in respect of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the site.
- Henley Homes makes no warranty or representation regarding the suitability of any content on the Site and all other implied warranties are excluded to the fullest extent permissible under English law. By using the site you hereby agree not to rely on any of the information contained herein. Furthermore, under no circumstances shall Henley Homes be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive loss or damages that result from the use of the materials on the Site or the materials in any sites linked to the Site or any services offered on the site.
- The site is operated and owned by Henley Homes Plc. No material may be modified, copied or distributed in any way, except that you may download one copy of the materials on any single computer for your private use only, provided that you keep intact all copyright and other property notices. The use of any such material on any other website or computer environment is strictly prohibited.
- Henley Homes Plc cannot be held responsible for the content or the operation of the website or domains of any other person and any other link with any other website is unauthorised and has no connection with Henley Homes plc.
- Henley Homes plc has taken reasonable steps to ensure that the material on its site is free from recognised viruses at the time of downloading onto the site. However, Henley Homes plc cannot be responsible for anyone visiting the site, who must be take their own precautions with regard to material downloaded or viewed.